Original Oil Painting - SOLD
Personal Use License - AVAILABLE
JPEG Personal Use License
With purchase, the artist ("Content Provider") grants buyer a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license to download and copy the accompanying image(s) subject to the following restrictions:
- This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Image for display on personal websites and computers, or making image prints or digital copies for personal use. The Image may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The Image may not be used in advertising. The Image may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed.
- Where possible, attribute the Image as "Artwork by Lisa Reinke".
- Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, remain exclusively with the artist ("Content Provider").
- There are no warranties, express or implied. The Image is provided 'as is.'
- The artist ("Content Provider") will not be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer's use of the Image.
A commissioned work for a couple that journeyed with us in Singapore. Although this looks futuristic, it is not science fiction. It is a landscape of Singapore's Marina Bay, with the iconic Merlion fountain and the distinctive Marina Bay Sands Hotel across the water. The use of reflective paint makes this painting shimmer and change color. This image does not include slight changes made for my patrons at the time it was picked up. Windows were added to the Marina Bay Sands Hotel and the downtown skyscrapers, in a session that felt like a Bob Ross episode in front of a live audience.